Thursday 26 October 2017

Typology of Cricket Pavilions

When I'm not being a Wrist-Spinner I'm a photography lecturer at an FE College in Essex. I don't get to produce work that often, but I've got a few projects on the go, one of which is the Typology project. I should really do it properly and perhaps one day I will e.g shooting it on film and doing so on a 10" x 8" view camera, but for the moment it's on digital. It might one day become a Photo-book?

Most of the pictures are on other websites see the link at the bottom, but as I get the time and inclination I'll bring them all over to this blog as this is the main blog these days and the others I'm no longer maintaining.


Above Walthamstow CC. NE London.
Above 1st and 2nd XI Pavilion Leigh-on-Sea CC, Belfairs Park, L.O.S. Essex.
Above 3rd and 4th XI Pavilion Leigh-on-Sea CC, Belfairs Park, L.O.S. Essex.






















Content coming soon in the mean time the link to the old blog is here

No comments:

Post a Comment